TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for Glock,
– Patented proven push pin design
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly
– Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge
– Holds 20+1 rounds of 40S&W
– Holds 23+1 rounds of 9mm
– Easy to load into the gun with fully loaded magazine
– Adds weight to magazine so mags drop free easier for faster reloads
– Comes with ISMI +10% spring
– Ideal for the Glock 17 and the Glock 34
– It will add a cant to the Glock 19 mags, Small base pad for Glock is recommended for the Glock 19
– CNC machined from billet aluminum
– Hard Anodized
– Made in the USA
– Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the Glock Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, and Allie Barrett
*Remove the plastic insert at the bottom before installation*
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
Black, Blue, Flat Black, Flat Dark Earth "FDE", Olive Drab "OD" Green, Red, Titanium blue, Titanium Gray, Titanium Purple
4 CommentsSubmit a Comment
I love this base pad. Having extra rounds in my Glock 17 means I don’t need to carry an extra magazine. My 17 is specifically for home defense and has a TLR-1, Threaded barrel, and a SilencerCo Osprey. Its the perfect package.
Defensive Depot is a great resource. Michelle was very fast, very friendly, and ship time was record setting.
She is a Mother, Wife, Veteran, Competitor, and all around wonderful person and treats her customers perfect!
Thank you for all that you have done and all that you do!
You are not the general blog author, man. You certainly have something important to add to the net. Such a great blog. I will be back for more.
Hello 🙂 Your post is very brilliant and fascinated, I like the idea and conception. I retargeting main address for all friends… 🙂 Thanks!
wonderful points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?